It's easy to see why CASCADES, located in the heart of one of Florida's major growth areas, offers easy access to everything that you could want and need. Northeast Florida has become one of the most popular regions in the country. It's also only minutes from beaches, business centers, marinas, colleges, airports and family entertainment -- all the places that matter in your life. We enjoy an average of 226 days of sunshine each year, and a median temperature of 78 degrees. These are just a few of the reasons CASCADES on the First Coast is a wonderful place to call home.
CASCADES' close proximity to Publix, Walgreens, CVS, and other local stores makes everyday shopping hassle-free. Shopping is only minutes away at two of the top outlet malls on the east coast and two major upscale malls in Jacksonville.
More features of Cascades at World Golf Village area are:
- The nearby pristine beaches of St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, and Amelia Island
- Great First Coast deep sea fishing and boating in the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the opportunity to explore the St. John's River and the Intracoastal Waterway with its many channels
- The historic attractions of St. Augustine, America's Oldest City
- The NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars, Golf's Tournament Players Championship, the Bausch & Lomb Tennis Championship, Double-A Baseball's Jacksonville Suns
- World renowned Mayo Clinic
- Symphony orchestra, concerts, cultural events, performing arts and sporting events in St. Augustine and Jacksonville.
- Many choices for places of worship
- Easy access to Jacksonville International Airport and Daytona Regional Airport